Saturday, June 25, 2016
26350 France Avenue
Gates open at 5:00—Racing begins at 6:00
Click below for more information and registration form:
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
- 7:30am Registration
- 8:00am to 5:00pm Classroom and Hands-on training
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
A pair of gloves and work clothes will be needed, expect to get dirty.
***All Participants will receive MPTA Certification Certificate***
Click below for registration form.
Beginning today July 1, 2015, all drivers renewing their CDL will be required to provide a document from the following list that meets the proof of citizenship requirement.
• Valid, unexpired U.S. passport or passport card
• Certified copy of birth certificate from any U.S. state
• Consular report of birth abroad issued by the U.S. Department or state
• Certificate of Naturalization or Certificate of Citizenship issued by U.S. Department of Homeland Security
• Valid unexpired Permanent Resident Card
• Unexpired employment authorization document issued by USCIS or an unexpired foreign passport accompanied by an approved I-94 form.
If the name on the above document is different from the current name on the CDL, the customer must also present proof of the legal name change(s). Acceptable proof consists of certified marriage certificates, certified divorce decrees or other certified court orders. Divorce decrees or other court orders must specify the name change. Identity and name change documents need to show a clear link between the citizenship or permanent residency document and the current name.
Information about this requirement was added to the renewal notices but if a customer does not have the required identity documents, offices may proceed with the license renewal but the customer will be sent a letter requesting copies of the document(s) before the license will be sent to production.
This federally mandated requirement for DVS to record this information to the record is a one-time occurrence.
Daniel P. Drexler
USDOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
380 Jackson Street Suite 500
St. Paul MN 55101
Phone (651) 291 6150
Fax (651) 291 6001
Thinking of the Family of Nathan Walsh:
Thank you to all who donated to the Nathan Walsh Fund:
Burda’s Towing, LLC
Citywide Service Corp.
Collins Brothers Towing
J & M Auto Recycling
Kelly’s Wrecker Service
Lake City Towing
Stillwater Towing, Inc.
Sweet Towing & Repair
MPTA – On Behalf of All Our Members.